Electronic submission of contributions
Please read carefully through the following instructions before submitting your contribution.
Required elements are a title, an extended abstract (i.e., short abstract and up to 4 pages describing the contribution) and the list of co-authors with affiliation. When submitting, you will have to choose from a list of keywords (see below), whose purpose is to give some clues to the program committee concerning the content of your contribution.
We further ask you to use the following LaTeX template for generating a pdf file of your submission:
Electronic submission of contributions is done in three steps. The submitting author is also the corresponding author. It is possible to submit several contributions through the same account. Please follow the instructions below:
- Registration form: https://workshops.sfds.asso.fr/metma2018/account/create-account Enter an email address that will be used as your account name, and a password containing at least a number and an uppercase letter. Next, you will receive a confirmation email with a validation link. Click the link (or copy the link address into your web browser) to finalize the creation of your account. You can still modify your account parameters later by logging into your account https://workshops.sfds.asso.fr/metma2018/account/create-account using your current account name and password.
- Submission: https://workshops.sfds.asso.fr/metma2018/review/login Use the blue bottons of the form to save one of the parts of your submission. Before finalizing your submission (STEP 3), you can modify your submission until the submission deadline. Please follow these steps:
For managing the author list, a small toolbar is available: Add author : allows adding an author at the last position. Remove author : allows removing the selected author. Modify author : allows modifying the information of the selected author. Move author : allows moving an author up by one in the list of authors. Missing information is indicated in red text besides the name of authors.
- Log in at https://workshops.sfds.asso.fr/metma2018/review/login using your account name (email) and password.
- Click on "New submission" :
- You will be redirected to a form where you have to provide the title (required) and an abstract. The abstract field is a text field and may contain (simple) LaTeX formulas; please do not directly copy-paste formulas from pdf or other documents! The two fields for title and abstract can still be modified later on.
- Click on the blue button “Create submission” : Your submission will now appear in the principal menu of the submission site.
- From the principal menu, clicking on a submission not yet finalized (“Manage submission …”) allows completing and modifying it if necessary.
- You will be redirected to a form, for which filling in some of the fields is required (title, abstract, complete list of authors, keywords, pdf file for your contribution generated from the LaTeX template). You can also leave a comment for the reviewers (program committee).
- By default, the submitting person is listed as author. Do not forget to add your affiliation and your co-authors.
- At least one keyword must be chosen from the drop-down list.
- Finalizing your submission: As soon as you have filled in all the required fields, a click on the green button on the right at the bottom finalized your submission; you cannot modify or remove it afterwards.
Note that you will receive an email after creating your submission and after its finalization.
- Bayesian modelling
- Circular data
- Computational statistics
- Disease mapping
- Environmental risk
- Functional data
- Point processes
- Semiparametric models
- Small area
- State-space models
- Spatial and spatio-temporal covariance modelling
- Spatial/spatio-temporal lattice data
- Survival analysis
- Weather and Climate